Otter Madness New modern w theater, pool, 5BR (4kings),dogs ok
Size –5 Bedrooms • 7 Bathrooms (5 full, 2 half) 7 Baths (5 full, 2 half) • Sleeps 1-13
DriveableDestinations presents... OTTER MADNESS: Modern luxury, pet-friendly, pool cabin? You bet! A stunning modern 5 bedroom cabin, close to downtown Pigeon Forge, with four king ensuite bathrooms plus a bunkroom that sleeps 3. A sleeper-sofa adds additional sleeping room for a total of 13 guests. Our indoor pool, theater room, and game room, will entertain you while home, but the cabin is so conveniently located to downtown Pigeon Forge that it is easy to come and go, often via backroads. Location is great: you can get to The Island, Dollywood, and central Pigeon Forge without having to navigate all the traffic on the Parkway.
***Please be aware that the neighborhood is brand new and there are a few remaining cabins still under construction. The cabins on our actual street are finally complete! There are some unfinished cabins on a street well below us. Construction down there seems to have been paused for winter (unless you look directly down from the decks you would never see it and unless something changes we aren't expecting any construction noise for the forseeable future). But it's important that our guests are happy during their stay and are excited to leave a great review so I'd prefer that you have all the details and not book if this would bother you in any way!
65” LG Smart TV with cable, Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, and more (bring your own passwords) • 2 sofas (one queen sleeper)• 2 swivel chairs
DINING Large dining table, seats up to 10 (8 chairs pictured, 2 additional chairs available in laundry room) • Seating for additional 4 at island
LOWER LEVEL• FUN ZONE
🌟Theater room with 75" TV with cable and streaming TV (bring own passwords), theater seats for 8 (plus pouf seating)• microwave for popcorn/movie nights
🌟Game room with stand-up arcade game + seated arcade games, Boss-toss, & poker/card table
🌟Indoor heated pool with fountain
4 Bedrooms all with KING beds and ensuite baths, all with showers. 5th bedroom is bunkroom with twin-over-full bunks and hallway bath with tub/shower. All bedrooms have Smart TVs for streaming. We provide bath towels • hand towels •wash towels • hair dryers •shampoo/conditioner/shower gel dispensers
KITCHEN + DINING
Fully-equipped, open plan kitchen with eating peninsula • full-sized refrigerator • smooth-top range/oven • dishwasher • microwave oven • dining room table for 8-10• kitchen countertop with stools for 4 • Park-style charcoal grill outdoors (bring own charcoal)
*The kitchen is typically stocked with dual coffee pot (brew/Keurig), slow cooker, tea kettle, 4-piece toaster, blender, coffee cups, glass and plastic cups, wine glasses, plates, bowls, utensils, pots and pans, cookie sheets, pyrex dishes, drink pitcher, measuring cups and spoons, tongs, corkscrews, whisk, can opener, cutting boards, mixing bowls, steak knives, toaster, mixer.
2 covered decks • Hot tub • wood rocking chairs • mountain views • Park-style charcoal grill (bring your own charcoal)- coming November 2022
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
Parking: Flat parking space for 6 cars, depending on vehicle size
Laundry: Stackable washer + dryer located in dedicated laundry room
Trash Cans: Bear-proof garbage receptacle located to right of cabin
High-speed wireless internet
STARTER KIT OF ESSENTIAL SUPPLIES . PLEASE EXPECT TO REPLENISH, starter supplies are in place so that you can arrive and settle on in your first day.
1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom • hand soap •bath soap •shampoo + conditioner •laundry pods •1 paper towel roll • dishwashing soap + dishrag • dishwasher pods • trash bag • K-cups for Keurig • hot chocolate • sugar packets • salt/pepper/oil spray
There is 1 floodlight/security camera located at the front porch that automatically records audio and video of the exterior of the property 24/7.
Entry is level from front drive to porch to doorway • electronic front door lock • Check-in details sent the afternoon before arrival
SELF CHECK-IN + CHECK OUT
Check-In: No sooner than 4 PM EST. May arrive at any time after and utilize self-check-in. (Please be aware that after 10PM Host may be unavailable)
Check out: No later than 10 AM EST.
**There are NO EXCEPTIONS to these Check-In or Check-Out times unless given previous permission in writing by the Host. It is important for our cleaners and pool service to have adequate time to prepare for each group. Guests will be charged a fee of $50 for every 15 minutes that they are late checking out after 10 AM . Any checkouts after 12 PM will be charged a full night’s fee at the highest rate applicable from your stay (this does not grant you additional night’s use of the property).
Plan on arriving at the cabin during daylight if at all possible to make navigating and finding the cabin easier. You will access the cabin via a smart lock (4 digit code). Code and directions will be sent 24 hours prior to check-in.
COMMUNICATION WITH HOST
Please communicate with your host via the reservation messaging platform (not calls/texts). Host is available between 8am-8pm EST.
EASY ACCESS TO NEIGHBORHOOD AND PROPERTY
The cabin is easily accessible through a paved neighborhood road that winds upwards- but there are no steep/scary mountain roads or switchbacks. We would still recommend all-wheel drive in case of inclement weather (we do not offer weather-related refunds) and to allow for more comfortable driving throughout your Smoky Mountain vacation.
Parking is on a FLAT surface- there is room for 6 cars depending on vehicle size. LOCK YOUR CARS to prevent animal entry.
Electronic front door lock • Check-in details sent the day before arrival
-Food City 1.6 miles (5 minutes)
- The Island: 2.6 miles (10 minutes)
- Dollywood: 3.0 miles( 7 minutes)
- Dollywood Splash Mountain: 3.7 miles (8 minutes)
- Walmart: 3.2 miles (10 minutes)
- The Old Mill Restaurant: 2.2 miles (6 minutes)
-- The Local Goat: 2.5 miles (7 minutes)
- Tangers outlet: 3.7 miles (12 minutes)
- Rocky Top Mountain Coaster: 1.8 miles (5 minutes)
- LeConte Center: 2.6 miles (9 minutes)
- Pigeon Forge Parkway and attractions: 2.4 miles (9 minutes)
- Anakeesta: 9.1 miles (34 minutes)
- Gatlinburg: 12.4 miles (32 minutes)
Other things to note
RENTAL AGREEMENT Guest must sign our rental agreement, provide ID, and provide credit card for security deposit hold. Access code to home will not be granted until these items have all been provided. In booking this home you agree to such all house rules noted in this listing as well as the rental agreement.
Use all furniture, appliances, home goods as intended • no parties or large events •no pets or animals allowed onsite without prior permission/paid pet fee • no smoking/vaping • no illegal uses allowed • no drugs allowed • no fireworks allowed • no firearms allowed on premises
Up to 13 people, including children may use the cabin at any given time. Infant in crib/pack-n-play excluded from this number.
Must be 25+ years to book this cabin. Person who books cabin must remain present throughout the rental period. Minumum of 1 person 25 years of age per 6 persons in each group.
PETS Up to two dogs allowed at this property with prior owner approval. Dogs must be crated when owners are not on premises or nearby. No dogs on lower level of cabin, pool room, or beds/furniture.. $175 fee for first dog, $50 for second (will require separate charge on some booking platforms). No dogs on lower level/in pool room
Do not leave any food and trash on the outdoor porch and decks because bears and other critters may get into it and cause damage or harm to your party. Dispose of all trash in the bear-proof receptacle located at the far side of the parking area in front of the cabin. Do not let trash overflow
PERSONAL SUPPLIES While we strive to offer a few basic amenities to get you off on the right foot, these are not meant to last the duration of your stay. Please expect that you may need additional toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, coffee, etc. Please bring your own personal toiletries, condiments, favorite oils + spices, ziplock bags, plastic wrap, aluminum foil, bottled water.
BUGS, BEARS, CRITTERS, and WILDLIFE
Please be aware that we perform regular pest control, but given the location of the cabin, you may see or encounter wildlife while in the home or neighborhood, including but not limited to: birds, bees, wasps, bats, mosquitoes, spiders, snakes, fireflies, butterflies, beetles, lady bugs, ants, skunks, raccoons, black bears, etc. Wildlife encounters may happen: these are at your own risk and we are not liable to compensate you for these encounters that occur during your stay. Bears are DANGEROUS. Please be responsible and deter unwanted wildlife where possible by not leaving food, compost, or birdseed outside that attracts wildlife, insects and other pests. Bug spray is recommended in warmer months. Please put garbage outside ONLY in the bear-proof enclosure on the front porch, and make sure it is closed. Lock your car doors.
BUGS INSIDE HOME
In certain seasons, the climate does cause a lot of bugs. Please make sure all doors and windows are closed when not in use. We perform regular pest maintenance, including bed bug preventative measures, but there is no perfect solution to keep a mountain home completely bug-free. During "ladybug season" they love to return. We have a vacuum available for your use!
Electricity, internet, and/or cable services may get interrupted during storms and other issues beyond our control. These disruptions are rare and services usually resume after a couple of hours. We cannot offer refunds for outages.
Although it is rare for ice and snow to impact the roads, please plan accordingly by obtaining necessities and having all-wheel drive transportation. No refunds will be given for inclement weather conditions.
AMENITIES We are always working to be sure the cabin is in excellent condition but occasionally things will break down, get damaged, require servicing or replacement and are out of our immediate control. We do not offer refunds for non-working amenities.
SECURITY DEPOSIT + FEES
A refundable $500 security deposit is collected as a credit card HOLD to pay for extra cleaning fees, repairs, or damages caused by you and your guests during your stay. The cleaning fee of $395 per stay includes both the cleaning fee and the pool maintenance fee to have the pool prepared for your stay.
SWIMMING POOL & HOT TUB USE AND RULES:
Swimming accidents can happen to anyone, regardless of age or swimming ability. Swimming pools and hot tubs can be especially dangerous for children, teenagers, as well as adults swimming alone. We require that the following rules be adhered to at all times:
- Use of pool and pool area and hot tub are at Guest(s) own risk.
- There are no lifeguards on duty
- No swimming alone, regardless of age or swimming ability
- All children and teenagers, regardless of swimming ability, are to be supervised at all times by an adult who can swim and is able to jump into the pool to assist a child/teen in danger of drowning. Do not take your eyes off children/teens while in the role of supervisor.
- Diving is prohibited
- Running, jumping, and horseplay around the pool area is prohibited
- All younger users of the pool must be be potty-trained or wearing swim diapers and accompanied by an adult in the pool.
- No use of hot tub if under age of 6
- Adults must know address of the property and have a phone nearby to call 911 in the event of an accident
- Pool room doors (door from half bath and door from game room) must be kept closed and locked at all times when pool not in use and supervising adult is not present
- Supervising adults must be familiar with pool rescue protocols and emergency CPR
- Pool rescue devices present on the walls in the pool room are NOT toys and may not be used unless needed to assist in a rescue.
- No glass items are allowed in the pool room or hot tub
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages in the pool room or hot tub and persons under the influence of alcohol or any other drug must not enter the pool or hot tub
- Remove all toys and floaties from pool after use. Items left in a pool are an invitation for children to enter an unattended pool.
- No tampering with alarms on pool room doors or pool. Notify management if any of these items appear not to be functioning. However:
- Pool alarm and alarms on pool room doors are not a substitute for supervision of your children and should not be relied upon to prevent pool accidents.
- Hot tub cover is to be in place on hot tub when not in use
In booking this property I agree to the following:
SWIMMING POOL & HOT TUB DISCLAIMER
- I fully understand and agree to abide by ALL of the SWIMMING POOL & HOT TUB RULES listed above as well as any additional rules posted at the property or in rental agreement
- I understand the potential dangers that swimming pools and hot tubs present to infants, children, teenagers, and adults, regardless of swimming ability
- I agree to hold the property owners/management/individual cabin owners fully harmless against any and all liability, loss, damage or expense, including, without limitation, attorney's fees and cost of litigation, resulting from any and all swimming pool or hot tub accidents or incidents occurring at the property.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Forty-seven percent (47.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
|Setting & View||
7 Bathrooms (5 full, 2 half)
7 Baths (5 full, 2 half)
|Sports & Adventure||